BROSIS BI-3RD EYE (3D / DUAL AREA SCAN UVSS) is bi-directional, embedded automated color imaging area scan technology with two high resolution camera that introduces in response to the growing need for Under Vehicle scanning System and inspection system which is the perfect solution to scan, inspect, and digitally record the underside of vehicles.
The system's main aim is to provide a powerful day and night inspection tool to inspect the underside of vehicles or other equipment entering and exiting a facility for explosives, weapons or any other modification done at underside if vehicle.
- Generate 3D Images of the under chasis of the vehicle, LEFT Composite Image & Right Composite Image.
- Capture under chasis image of any moving vehicle speed ranging from 0 km/hr to 40 km/hr.
- Easy to operate window based GUI
- Intergated Automatic License Plate reader (Optional)
- Integrated Driver Image capture (Optional)
- Integrated Scene Image Capture (Optional)
- Automatic comparison of current vehicle image with data base image (Optional)
- Highlight any modification & external object e.g. weapon, explosives or any harmful object with Red Ring (Optional).
- Manual Comparison of current vehicle image with data base image.
- NABL certified IP 68 camera & LEDs housing.
- CE, ISO, FCC certified.
- Capable to produce dry contact output pulse to operate bollard/barrier or any other access control system.